Chinese Economic Association in North America (CEANA) is organizing several sessions at the conferences of the Western Economic Association, Southern Economic Association, and Allied Social Science Associations. Members and nonmembers are invited to submit papers for presentation and/or serve as discussants and chairs in these sessions. In presentation, please observe the following conditions:
1. Each submission of the paper must be accompanied by a submission fee of US$20 unless at least one of the authors is a member of the association. In the latter case, please indicate which author is a member.
2. Multiple submissions by the same authors to the same conference are not encouraged.
3. Please send abstract or paper to the organizer no later than the deadline noted below:
(1) 2012 Western Economic Association Conference
Date and Place: June 29-July 3,
Organizer: Professor Chong‑Kee Yip, Department of Economics, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Phone: 852-2609-7057(O), fax: 852-2603-5805, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions: Several sessions. Fields are open. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome.
Deadline for submission: February 1, 2012.
(2) 2012 Southern Economic Association Conference
Date and Place: November 16-18, 2012,
Organizer: Professor Yu Hsing,
Department of Economics, Southeastern
Phone: (504) 549-2086, fax: (504) 549-2881, email: email@example.com
Sessions: Several joint sessions with SEA. Fields are open. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome.
Deadline for submission: March 15, 2012.
(3) 2012 Joint Conference of CEANA
Date and Place: late December, 2012 in
Organizer: Professor Been-Lon Chen,
Phone: 011-886-2-2782-2791, x309 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions: Several sessions and fields are open. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome.
Deadline for submission: September 10, 2012.
(4) 2013 Allied Social Science Association Meetings
Date and Place: January 4-6, 2013,
Chinese Economic Association in North
America (CEANA), Department of Economics at